We offer a big number of activities every week. We have a welcome reception with empanadas and wine every Monday after the morning classes, Tuesdays and Thursdays you can learn to dance Salsa , Wednesdays we make a free guided field trip and Fridays in the afternoon the Tandem Group Interchange. After the Interchange our Tandem Meeting is a perfect outing to a nearby pub to make friends and know nice people from Chile an all over the world.
- Cueca Chora
Field trip program
- Vineyard with a wine tasting
- Museum house of Pablo Neruda
- Pre-Columbian museum
- Museum of the Memory
- Museum of fine Arts
Every friday from 7.00 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. we arrange a group conversation activity, guided by one of our teachers where we mix up the English learners with the Spanish students of the school. They share 90 minutes practising English and Spanish together. This can be an opportunity to get in touch with the method and is free of charge for all of our students
Every Friday night after the Interchange we invite everybody to join after 8.45 p.m. the open Tandem meeting at a pub in Bellavista, where people from the school and from outside the school meet for a talk, having a drink and having fun.
On the weekends, we organize excursions into the Andes, visiting National Parks and hot springs, or to the Pacific coast. Rafting, climbing courses, and trekking tours are also part of our extra activities.
Even 2 or 3 day trips to La Serena and the Elqui valley or To Pucón and the Villarrica Volcano are part of our offerings.
Day Tours outside Santiago
- Trekking in the Morado National Park in the Andes
- Pristine hot thermal water springs
- La Campana National Park (incredible unique Chilean Palm forest)
- The coast and Isla Negra – House of Pablo Neruda
- Valparaíso -Neruda house- harbour, Viña del Mar
- Trekking to the Morado Glacier
- Vineyard visit with wine tasting